14NTC Expenses #14NTC
TSG is delighted to cover Ambassador expenses during your stay in Washington, DC for 14NTC.
We are covering expenses incurred during your travel to and from Washington DC regardless of your entry and exit dates, plus food expenses from Tuesday, March 11 to Sunday, March 16.
What we’ll cover
- Travel to and from airport and B&B
- Travel to official venues as part of Net2 Ambassador gathering
- Food (Tuesday, March 11 to Sunday, March 16)
- Liquor – 1st drink during official dinners organized by NetSquared
What we don’t cover
- Breakfast while you’re at the B&B (provided by B&B)
- Lunch during 14NTC (Thursday – Saturday) since it’s provided by the conference
- Booze at late-night parties and socials
What you need to do:
Keep your receipts! Before you leave I will either buy your receipts off you or reimburse you by cheque later in the month. Please add everything up into a spreadsheet for me! A template can be provided.
- Please number receipts so that they’re easier to track on the spreadsheet
- Spreadsheet columns: Date, Amount, Type (food/transportation), Receipt number