Date: Saturday, August 14
Time: 9:00 am – 4:00pm
Location: SFU Harbour Centre, 515 West Hastings Street
Cost: By donation!
Attention Social Change geeks! You are invited to join us at Vancouver’s first NetSquared Camp.
What’s that? It’s an unconference bringing together nonprofits, activists and social entrepreneurs with their friends and allies in the world of technology and communications (social media folk, developers, designers, writers, marketers….)
NetSquared Camp Vancouver will focus on practical skill development and peer learning, so come with your questions and experiences.
- how do I grow and manage my email list?
- What fundraising strategies work best online?
- Facebook Groups vs. Pages – which is right for me?
- What’s CRM and why should I care?
- How do I make a blog work for my organization?
- How do I create a social media strategy?
- What are best practices for Google Adwords?
- How do I make an awesome Youtube video that converts to web traffic?
- What’s the point of your website?
- What is Drupal and why should you care?
Got a great topic you’d love to share? Add it to our wiki.
Internet Help Desk:
Are you new to this newfangled internet stuff? Why not join us at the Internet Help Desk?
Get one-on-one help from local experts who can answer your questions about such topics as:
- How to create an email campaign
- How to use Google Analytics
- How to setup Google Adwords
- How to create a free site using WordPress.com
It’ll be awesome fun. See you there! RSVP now.