What is NetSquared Camp?
NetSquared Camp is a daylong unconference put on by the friendly folks that host the monthly Net Tuesday meetups in Vancouver. Net Tuesday brings together social media users and web innovators with social change makers and nonprofits to swap stories, mix ideas, and build new relationships. The aim is to empower non-profits with emerging tools, trends, and best-practices, allowing them to fulfill their mission statements in new and innovative ways.
Who should come?
- Non-profit people: learn more about utilizing technology to further your cause.
- Web developers and social media people: share your best practices and find organizations that need your help.
- Marketing people: assist non-profits in building strategic connections between their causes and their audiences.
This is an unconference, so you decide what want you want to discuss, share, explore, and learn. Topics that Net Tuesday has covered over the last year include:
- Should your nonprofit be selling merchandise?
- Applications of location-based technology services
- Managing volunteers with software and soft skills
- How nonprofits win with word-of-mouth marketing
- Redesigning your website: what you need to know
- Flexing Facebook’s civic muscles
- Delivering services through e-Learning
- Google Analytics
- Network organizations create better online campaigns
When, Where, and How Much?
A video taste of the 2010 NetSquared Camp