Submit Your City
Please email the NetSquared team at net2 @ techsoup.org and include:
- Your name and city, country
- Whether you are a currently a NetSquared organizer or not
- Your organization or project
- Your email address and phone or skype
- When you are most conveniently available to connect directly via phone/skype
A member of the NetSquared team will respond to your email and will set up a time to talk with you on the phone/skype. Together, you will review the other details for running a Camp (information can also be found in the rest of the Camps section on this wiki), and answer any questions you have about participation.
- Location: if organizers in neighboring locations both want to hold a camp, we will encourage collaboration for a larger and more dynamic camp instead of two competing locations
- Experience: we encourage organizers to host a Camp that have been part of the NetSquared Community for more than 6 months as a local organizer or have participated in Challenges, Conferences or other NetSquared events before
- Time: organizers need to be able to commit to between 2-10 hours/week (depending on proximity to the event) to organizing their Camp
After the initial vetting, participating organizers will gather on a conference call together to discuss next steps and specific details for running a local Camp.