NetSquared Local organizer holds an event that teaches local nonprofits how to use digital tools to tell their stories and advance their mission.
- Webinar screenings
- Storytelling panel or speaker
- Hands-on workshop teaching digital storytelling skills
- Venue with internet access
- Speaker or panelists
- Digital Storytelling event guide
- Digital Storytelling resource pages and wiki
We want to help make these events easy and fun. W can offer the following support:
- Pre-recorded webinars that you can show at your event
- Conversation guides for panels and group
- Activity recipes (ie. How to host a video storytelling booth or a social media surgery)
- Help recruiting local panelists
Digital tools that be featured
This is not an exhaustive list, but it’s a place to start!
Toronto’s Net Tuesday held a fabulous digital storytelling event in spring 2013 that could serve as a model. Check out their blog post for their videos, slides and suggested readings.