- Audience size: 10 – 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 – 90 minutes
Format: One hour lecture or workshop
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
- Local accounting firms
- Quickbooks experts or the local accounting meetup
Sample event description for use on meetup.com
Event Title Options
- Ensure Your Nonprofit Is Audit-Proof: Accounting for NGOs
- What Nonprofit Needs to Know about Finance and Accouting
Meetup Featured Photo
Nonprofits have it tough. Not only are you working with a limited budget, you are also required meet a high level of compliance. Concerns and confusion around compliance can eat up precious resources and distract you from achieving your mission.
If your nonprofit doesn’t have its books in order, then ensuring you are compliant with tax regulations can be a real drain on resources. Accounting software can help, but only if you know how to use it effectively. In this workshop our experts will share guidance on how to run an audit-proof nonprofit.
- 5 Signs That Your Nonprofit Might Need a New Financial System
- QuickBooks Premier for New Desktop Users
- Intuit Quickbooks donation program on TechSoup.org
Videos and Webinar Recordings