This baseline survey of NetSquared organizers should be repeated frequently (at least once a year). The goal is to take the temperature of the community and get a sense of how organizers are doing. We want to identify what is working and what could be improved.
Additional questions can be added to each iteration to explore particular issues or areas of focus, but the baseline questions should remain for comparison’s sake.
Distribute spring 2018
How likely is it that you would recommend being a NetSquared organizer to a friend or colleague?
The scoring for this answer is most often based on a 0 to 10 scale.
This survey was conducted April 2017
This survey was conducted during November 2015
This survey was conducted during September 2014
This survey was conducted during September 2013
send to Karen Coppock at TechSup on 2015-02-12
2014 Participant Survey
- URL: http://www.netsquared.org/blog/survey-results-taking-pulse-netsquared-attendees
- Published: 2015-01-16
- Results collected: November 15 – December 15, 2014
- Distribution: Via meetup.com groups to ~20,000 subscribers
- # of responses: 568x`
This survey was our first survey of all NetSquared event participants in all countries.
2013 Participant Survey
- URL: http://www.netsquared.org/blog/survey-results-what-do-net2local-attendees-want
- Published: 2014-01-06
- Results collected: November 15 – December 30, 2013
- Distribution: Via meetup.com groups to ~18,000 subscribers
- # of responses: 411
2014 Organizer Survey
- URL: http://www.netsquared.org/blog/how-are-netsquared-organizers-doing
- Published: 2014-10-14
- Results collected: September 1 – 30, 2014
- Distribution: To organizers. Approx 325 members on list.
- # of responses: 58
2013 Organizer Survey
- URL: http://www.netsquared.org/blog/netsquared-organizer-survey-results-are
- Published: 2013-10-02
- Results collected: September 1 – 30, 2013
- Distribution: To organizers. Approx 280 members on list (I’m guestimating here – I don’t have historical data on the list membership on google groups)
- # of responses: 33