Trends to Watch in 2018 is a high-energy topic that’s perfect for launching a new year of events.
- Audience size: 15 – 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 – 90 minutes
Format: This is a “grab bag” event that features four to six presenters, each given 10 minutes to present on their top emerging nonprofit tech trend.
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
Sample event description for use on meetup.com
- Nonprofit Technology Trends for 2018 – What’s in Store for Next Year?
- Be Ahead of the Tech Curve, Not Behind! 10 Tech & Marketing Trends for 2018
Meetup Featured Photo
Trend or Fad? What do nonprofits need to do to stay current and ahead of the pack?
Let’s get together and look at the big wins of 2017 and how we can prepare our organizations for 2018.
- Which tools will become indispensable in 2018?
- Which digital platforms were most useful for effective digital campaigns in 2017?
- What are some of the lessons learned from the most successful movements and nonprofit campaigns?
- What were some new digital innovations that happened in 2017 and what should we look for in 2018?
Blog Posts with Nonprofit Tech Predictions
Top Emerging Trends
- Digital-first services
- Privacy and Security
- Data analytics
- AI and machine learning
- Automation and drip marketing techniques
- New fundraising technologies
- Trends in social media