Additional questions can be added to each iteration to explore particular issues or areas of focus, but the baseline questions should remain for comparison’s sake.
A sample email invitation is here.
Let people know that they can leave this blank to be anonymous
Please rate your current experience as an organizer?
1-5 (1= awful, 5=awesome)
Do you expect you will be a NetSquared organizer in six months?
Optional : if No/Maybe please elaborate. [text response]
Please rate the following tools and supports in helping you as an organizer?
Rate each on scale of 1-5
- Organizer’s handbook wiki
- Net2 email list
- Your meetup.com group page
- Group pages on NetSquared.org
- Blog on NetSquared.org
- Personal outreach by the NetSquared Community Manager (Eli!) by email/phone/video chat
- Social Media promotion of your events
- Community Calls and virtual office hours
- Theme months (Social Media September, Digital Storytelling Challenge, etc.)
- Other (if possible to add text to matrix
Option Are there other supports you rely on?
What’s working well?
What could be improved?
Optional Questions for future surveys
Dropdown mapping to regions on http://www.NetSquared.org/local
- Australia/South Pacific
- Central/South America
- Europe/Middle East
- North America
SCALE questions: Scale of 1(useless) to 5 (very helpful)
Optional motivation and personal survey
Why are you an organizer?
How long have you been on organizer?
Share story of best event?
We’re thinking about PROGRAM name? Would you want to be involved?
We’re thinking about these activities for the upcoming year? Please rank by your interest?