It was great to talk with you today. Let’s build on the momentum and get your new group started quickly.
1. What is the name of your group? Do you want to be “GROUP NAME HERE”? What community do you want to represent with your name?
2. Once you reply I’ll set up your meetup group. Do you have a meetup.com account yet? If not please create one.
3. Create a user account on [NetSquared.org](http://www.NetSquared.org) – this is the first step to adding you to the [organizer map](
4. Review the [Organizer’s Overview](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/NetSquared+Organizer+Overview). This provides a good introduction to NetSquared and starting up your group.
Once you’ve completed steps 1 to 3 please email me back and I’ll set up your organizer page on http://www.NetSquared.org
As discussed in our call, I also wanted to share the following resources with you:
- [NetSquared logos](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/NetSquared+Local+Images) which you’re welcome to use or remix.
- Example [community survey](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/Example+Community+Survey) to find out what topics your community is interested in.
- Ideas for [event formats and topics](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/Formats+%26+Topics).
- [Slide decks](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/Products+and+Materials) you can use or remix to introduce NetSquared your first event.
- Tips for [using Meetup.com](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com/Using+Meetup).
You are also welcome to reach out to other organizers around the world via the [Organizer Google Group](https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/net2local ) (you’ve just been invited in!) as well as share with and learn from other organizers via the [Organizer Handbook](http://organizershandbook.wikispaces.com).
The next step for you is to schedule your first monthly event!
Please let me know how things go for you in starting your group – and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any additional questions! I look forward to hearing about your first event soon!