# of attendees: 23 participants.
Thanks to Techsoup, Netsquared El Salvador Safer Internet event in San Salvador to sensitize the Entrepreneurs and small and Medium enterprises to information security. The event was scheduled to take place on Tuesday 12 of November 2014 but was rescheduled to the 18th of November due to trip of the expositor.
1.A face to face briefing with entrepreneurs and medium and small enterprises directors and TI responsibles
2.A Discuss about the themes and according points about tech security
The participants assistants were taught the possible problems about the information security including:
- • Security Introduction
- • Security Gestion
- • Laws, Reglamentations and Standars
The methodology used first the exposition for the Juan Jose Rodriguez Security director of the Pagadito group Enterprise, he was emphasis in:
- Security Objectives
- Security wrongs
- The security is a process.
- Whose responsibility is it?
- STATISTICS (ESET Security Report Latin America 2014).
- Regulatory Framework: ITIL, COBIT,PCI DSS
- Standars ISO 27000
- 27000 FAMILY
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) EC-Council
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) ISACA
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) ISC2
Then there was an interactive conversation, where the participants discuss and according the next points.
1. Not only must have a plan to prevent a security problem, Is important have a response plan for when your company pass an attack on computer security company.
2. To start working in the security plan must take into account that it is not an end is a process whose steps are Plan, Do, Check and Act.
3. Educate all employees who have responsibility for information security.
4. Provide HUB 170 entrepreneurs training on information security.
5. Encourage the union between academia and incubation in entrepreneurs support.