Tara Mahoney and the Gen Why Media team are presenting their second “Bring your Boomer” party. The idea is ridiculous AND inspirational. You should go!
- Judy Rebick (journalist, political activist and feminist) – BOOMER
- Phil Fontaine (previous National Chief of Canada) – BOOMER
- Andrea Reimer (Vision Vancouver City Councillor) – X’er
- John Richardson (Pivot Legal Society / Party X) – X’er
- Emily Hunter (environmental advocacy journalist) – Y’er
- Jamie Biggar (Co-Founder and Executive Director of LeadNow.ca) – Y’er
Crowd engagement by Mike Sheehan from Beatboard, theater performance by Tiger Milk Collective, a magic show, door prizes and local art. Music by renowned recording artist Aidan Knight and special guest.
SFU Contemporary Arts Theater – 149 West Hastings
$12 in advance, $15 at the door