Dear Net2van friends,
Guess what? We’re holding our 4th annual NetSquared conference on May 9th 2014!
Learn about innovative approaches to digital engagement from local experts during this full-day event at the Creekside Community Centre at Vancouver’s Athlete’s Village.
This is an ideal opportunity for our members and their organization’s leaders to learn how to move beyond reactive tactics to thoughtful strategy. We’ll hear from some of the Pacific Northwest’s top digital strategists who will share their vision of the future of the digital non-profit.
Here’s a sampling of the speakers in our fantastic line-up:
- Lee Lefever of Seattle’s Common Craft – “The Art of Explanation”
- Reilly Yeo and Vojtech Sedlak of OpenMedia.ca – “The Engagement Pyramid: Keeping supporters engaged for the long haul”
- Lynda Gerty of Vantage Point – “The Abundant Not-for-Profit: linking engagement and technology”
- Meriko Kubota of Telus Public Affairs – “Corporate Community Investment: How Technology is Improving Social Impact”
- John Bromley of Chimp.net – “What Does Charity Look Like in 2020?”
- Monique Sherrett of Boxcar Marketing – “The Multi-Screen World”
- Crystal Henrickson of Invoke Labs – “Social Media Strategy for Nonprofits”
Have we convinced you to RSVP? If not read on!
Your full day will include:
- Focused and informative sessions from the nonprofit sector’s top thinkers
- Networking opportunities including round-table group discussions and optional post-conference drinks.
- Lee LeFever, our keynote speaker from Common Craft in Seattle – author of The Art of Explanation
- A continental breakfast and lunch provided by some of Vancouver’s famous food trucks and a mobile espresso bar
Over 75% sold! Get your tickets now: http://www.picatic.com/the-digital-nonprofit
Who should attend?
- Nonprofit leaders responsible for their organization’s strategy
- Digital staff and fundraisers who execute online campaigns
- Program and support staff who want to more effectively engage their stakeholders
This is going to be an amazing day. Register today: http://www.picatic.com/the-digital-nonprofit