This email template can be used for your regular emails to your volunteer team to encourage them to sign-up for a shift for your next event.
SUBJECT: Crew needed for next event
We’re hosting EVENT TOPIC on DATE at LOCATION. There’s still room, so please help promote the event.
Tweet it out: LINK TO EVENT PROMOTING TWEET OR SAMPLE TWEET COPY
Share on Facebook: LINK TO FACEBOOK EVENT OR POST
We’re also assembling a crew to help run the event. Please sign up for a shift using the doodle poll: LINK TO DOODLE POLL HERE
We need people to fill the following roles this month:
- Door 1 and 2: greetings, name tags, and checking lists
- Photographer – document the action!
- Post-event social host: get people to our post-event gathering at The Whip
- Social media reporter: live-tweet the event from the @net2van account
- Storify producer: wrap all the action up into a storify.
- Greeting crew
A huge thanks to NetSquared Victoria co-organizer Dan Pollock for sharing his volunteer role descriptions and inspiring the creation of this section.