Vancouver’s Rhino Cloud Computing will be hosting a Google for Nonprofits Seminar March 1.
Want to get your nonprofit on the cloud? The seminar will cover free and low-cost solutions to get your organization online.
They’ll be covering Google Apps (gmail, docs and more, Google Adwords grants, Google Plus and Google Earth.
Discount: use the promotional code “nettuesday” for 50% off.
Register at http://googlefornonprofits2012.eventbrite.com/
Thursday, 1 March 2012 from 08:30 to 14:00 (PT)
Vancouver, British Columbia
We will be going through
- Setting up your nonprofit with Google Apps.
- Using Gmail
- Getting on Google Grants in Canada which allows you to spend $10,000 a month on Google Adwords for free.
- Google+ pages and how to use them
- Google Earth
- And our product Rhino Donations, which is a free donation management tool that integrates in with Google’s products.
- learned (lunch is included in price).
Use the promotional code “nettuesday” coupon for 50% off.