Table of Contents
- Audience size: 15 – 50
- Venue: Office/meeting space, restaurant events room
- Equipment: Laptop, projector, internet connection.
- Timeframe: 45 – 90 minutes
Format: One hour lecture or workshop
Reach out to:
- Past presenters
- Your members
- Local consultants
- Technology experts
- Nonprofit staffers
Sample event description for use on meetup.com
- Facebook Live for Nonprofits
- Facebook Live: Real World Delivery and Social Good
Meetup Featured Photo
Two options you can cut and paste
Join us as local experts share their experiences and best practices for livestreaming video using Facebook Live.
Learn how to engage live with Facebook to connect with your audience and share your action and message.
This hands-on learning event will provide you tools and tips on how to leverage Facebook Live to build your brand and spur your audience to action.
Join us for a “real world” panel discussion about live streaming on Facebook. A panel of local experts will discuss successes and challenges, storytelling, the why, equipment + budget expectations, best practices, and tips for getting started.
Bring yourself, your questions and your mobile device. The event will have plenty of time to network and idea share with like-minded, cross-sector professionals.
Can’t attend in-person, no worries. The panel portion of the event will be live-streamed (of course!) on our Facebook page.
The event is free. Get your tickets today!
Slide decks from Slideshare
- Facebook Live Video – Smile Don’t Panic: https://www.slideshare.net/johnhaydon/facebook-live-video-smile-dont-panic
- Facebook Live University (from Tech4Good SWFL): https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Fij-to3hJ9cmCfzesZlBtR-6NXx3dwWs-A0Cs2L_5Tk/edit?usp=sharing
- How to Report Live from Nonprofit Events and Conferences:https://www.slideshare.net/nonprofitorgs/how-to-report-live-from-nonprofit-events-and-conferences
- How to Stream to Facebook Live Like a Pro: https://www.slideshare.net/LeslieSamuel/how-to-stream-to-facebook-live-like-a-pro
Video and Webinar Recordings
If you can’t find a local presenter you can show this webinar and those host a discussion
Facebook Live Fundraising Best Practices for Nonprofits Webinar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enYN9Zc_lfQ