Very short video testimonials. 1 minute maximum.
- Cell phone or video camera
- Lapel mic (optional)
- Use a place with lots of light, but avoid backlighting
- Quiet is better. Reduce background noise and consider using a lapel mic.
- Get close to your subject. Fill the frame with their head and shoulders.
Interviewing Your Subject
Have each person open with “Hi, I’m [NAME] with [ORGANIZATION] in [CITY]….” Ask them them to reply in a complete sentence.
“Hi, I’m Eli with Net2van in Vancouver. My favorite NetSquared tool discovery is TextExpander. It allows me to be hugely more productive in replying to emails because it allows me to quickly type responses to common questions.”
- What did you learn at the last NetSquared event and how did you apply it?
- What is your favorite tool you learned about at a NetSquared event?
- Who is the most interesting person you’ve met at a NetSquared event?
- What is your favorite time-saving website or lifehack for nonprofits?
- What’s your burning technology question?
- What topic should we present next?
Once you’ve recorded your videos share them with the Community Manager.
- Send us the video and we’ll upload to the NetSquared youtube channel OR
- Upload to your personal youtube channel and tag with Net2