We are in a digital age, let me share my favourite digital storytelling tools.
- How to create consistency across all your social media using a Story Archetype.
- How to choose the characters that will invoke emotion in your community.
- How to use free tools to enhance the story, there are 100s but I’ll choose my favourite 5 we can open the floor for 5 from the crowd.
When: Tuesday, October 1, 2013, 5:30 PM To 8:00 PM
Where: HiVE Vancouver, #210 – 128 W Hastings St, Vancouver, BC.
- 5:30 – 6:00 PM: schmoozing and snacks
- 6:00 – 7:00 PM: Enhancing your Story with Digital Tools
- 7:00 – 7:30 PM: Q&A and Wrap
- Event hashtag:
- Group: @Net2van
- Presenter: @WildfireEffect
- Venue sponsor: @HiVEVancouver
- Social media sponsor: @HootSuite
STEPHANIE MICHELLE SCOTT
Stephanie is a specialist in engagement strategy at Wildfire Effect Media guiding her clients in finding the story archetype in their brand and mapping out how that story is best told across digital spaces like the ever expanding landscape of social media.
Stephanie is also the current president of the Social Media Club of Vancouver.
Mobility Access: This venue does not have ramps or elevators.
Hearing Access: Speakers at this event will use microphones.
Sight Access: Contact the organizers if you need an advance copy of the presentation.
We want everyone to be able to participate in the NetSquared Vancouver community and events. Please don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do to accommodate your needs.