What should you ask?
It’s easier to capture videos is you’re got a short, easy-to-answer questions prepared.
Be sure to have people introduce themselves. A good format is to coach people to start with the phrase “Hi, I’m [NAME] and today I learned…”
Check out these examples from Vancouver’s Net2Camp 2013.
How you should capture the video?
These can be very informal videos.
All you need to do is:
- Find a quiet corner
- use any video camera (cell phone, tablet computer, laptop with webcam, etc.)
- Upload to your Youtube or Vine or Instagram (or any other video account) and tag the video with the hashtag #Net2
- Share the videos with the world (or at least the NetSquared Community Manager!)
How to record
- On a mobile phone you can use Vine or Instagram video, or upload to youtube
- You can assign a videographer to set up a booth for capturing stories
Some example questions
BEFORE THE EVENT:
- What do you want to learn today?
- Why did you attend this social media surgery?
AFTER THE EVENT:
- What’s one thing you learned today?
- What did you discuss with your surgeon/patient?